This uniquely local Virtual Homeschool Conference is coming this summer. June 28th-July 16th. We’re gathering a variety of presentations and panel discussions to equip, encourage and empower you wherever you are on your homeschool journey.
- Getting Started, Record-keeping, Choosing Curriculum, Homeschool styles, Assigning grades
- Special Needs, High school, Preschool, Career Explorations
- Storytelling, Gameschooling, Poetry Tea, Literature/Martial Arts Connections
- Secular homeschooling, School Choice Options, Environmental Education Resources
- Starting/Running a Co-op/Resource Center, Watching Legislation, Socialization
- AND MORE!! Over 30 workshops with over 15 hours of content, plus lots of free printables to jump start your school year!
Panelists and presenters include association directors and other experienced homeschool leaders in South Carolina (and beyond). All the workshops are prerecorded, available to watch at your own pace. You'll have at least 3 months to access it, so you have time to watch it all.
Enjoy the conference from the comfort of your own home...or with you on your summer travels. It's so easy to access these amazing resources on the go!
We can't wait to see you at the first ever SC Virtual Homeschool Conference. We'll save you a seat! The conference is $35 to attend.
- "That was such an EXCELLENT virtual conference! It was well put together and thought out." ~Tiera H.
- "I finally had time to look at the online homeschool conference. I’m blown away. It’s outstanding. Amazing work on your part!" ~Laura C.
- "This was a well put together conference with great information! Thank you!" ~Sheena G.